Beach Clean Up
Time & Location
About the Event
We all think of Singapore as an inredibly clean place - and it is - but our shorelines need help. We are an island, afterall, and garbage such as plastic bottles, food packaging and bags regularly wash ashore the Singapore coast line. Please join the American Association of Singapore and Stamford American International School on Sunday, November 7, from 9am to 12pm at Pasir Ris Beach Park Area 3 to clear out our beaches for all to enjoy!
This Beach Clean Up is open to AAS members and Stamford American's community.
Gather your family, friends and colleagues for this activity. It's a great way to spend some time together while helping the environment and community.
Spaces Are Limited
Please make sure to sign up for this event as spaces are limited per ongoing Safe Management Measures.
Safe Management Measures
The following will be adhered to during the Beach Clean Up:
- Keep to the group size mandated by the government for social gathering
- Maintain safe distancing of at least 1m at all times, with strictly no physical interaction between participants
- Those who are unwell should stay at home
- Check-in and check-out SafeEntry at the beach or park
- No inter-mingling among different groups
- No gathering after completion of clean-up
- All participants and instructors/guides must be properly masked at all times
- Face shields are not allowed as substitutes for proper masks
- Cancel clean-up during wet weather
- The organiser will take responsibility to comply with the safe distancing measures
Supplies for the clean up will be provided and are being sponsored by Stamford American.