Cinco de Mayo Cooking Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Longing for a real party? Craving some great Mexican food? Then come join us for a Cinco de Mayo fiesta! AAS is offering a Mexican food cooking class on May 5. Yes, it's a Wednesday, but Cinco de Mayo is when it is and what better way to get over hump day?
A three-course menu that starts with beer, ends with churros and lots of food and laughter in between. The cooking school is allowed a bigger safe-distanced crowd so this will be a real fiesta - with a big group. There might even be a sombrero or two for photos. Wahoo! Sign up now before spaces are gone!
Registration fee includes free beer, cooking lesson, all supplies and ingredients. You may also bring your own drinks with no corkage fee.
Cooking Class Menu:
- Chips and salsa - already made/ready to serve
- Free beer
- Fish Tacos - chef to cook
- Chicken mole and rice - participants to cook
- Churros and chocolate sauce - participants to cook
- Participants can also BYO, no corkage
- Lucky draw
Price is $115 for members. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
ArrivalArrival at Palate Sensations
- Cinqo de Mayo Cooking Class$135$1350$0