Cooking Class: Make your own dumplings!
Time & Location
About the Event
SUNDAY DINNER: SORTED!!
Join us for this special online cooking class to learn how to make your very own Pan Fried and Steamed Dumplings, plus Wonton Noodle Soup. With the option to order ingredients to feed 2 or 4, you'll be able to have enough for the whole family or for leftovers the next day!!
Included in your registration will be all the key ingredients you need to make this meal, delivered to your home, and access to our live online cooking class to show you how to put everything together.
This is a great hands-on activity to do as a couple or with the family. Haven't you heard that a key to excellent relationships is to learn something new together?
Included in your kit:
- Dumpling skins
- Ingredients for the dumpling filling
- Wanton skins
- Ingredients for the wanton filling
- Green leafy vegetables
- Homemade Chicken Broth
- Garnishes and Dipping Sauce
*Include pork and shrimp
- Pot for steaming
- Pan with lid
- Medium pot for cooking the soup
- Small Mixing bowl
- Chopping board and knife
You will learn how to:
- Mix the filling
- Pleat and cook the dumplings/wantons
- Cook the noodles and vegetables
- Members receive 15% off registration fees! To receive special members discount, simply sign into the site before registration.
- Receive a discount code to use at Zalora with your AAS event registration. Terms and conditions apply.
Please register by 8am on Wednesday, August 18.
- 2 Pax Dumpling & Wonton Kit$50$500$0
- 4 Pax Dumpling & Wonton Kit$98$980$0