Get Cooking with Chef Dan: Back to School Edition
Time & Location
About the Event
Holidays are over, time to head back to school and the dorm life. And if this is your first time living alone, fret not, The American Club (TAC) has got you covered with a simple nutritious 3-course meatless menu (by Chef Dan Durkin) that you can whip up with just an air-fryer.
3-Course Meatless Menu
- Korean Fried Cauliflower
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Caramelized Bananas with Cream
TAC Member: $50/kit
Guest: $65/kit (indicate AAS under Membership Number)
What You Get
- Kit includes: all ingredients (for 2) and recipe cards
- Air fryer, cutting board, kitchen knife, whisk and mixing bowls not included
About Chef Dan Durkin
Dan Durkin, F&B Director of The American Club, has an extensive background in the kitchen. Before taking on broader management roles, he served as Executive Chef in several locations around the world. He loves experimenting with new kitchen gadgets and is currently obsessed with his air-fryer – trying his hand at different recipes.
Terms & Conditions
• Please register by August 15, 12:00 p.m.
• A minimum of 8 sign-ups is required for the session to commence
• Chef’s kit will be ready to be picked up on August 18, from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Delivery charges apply
For more information, please email email@example.com.
This event is organized by The American Club.