Geylang Adventures Walking Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
The only legalized red-light district in Singapore. From the food to the vice, we’ve seen and heard all about it. But have you ever walked through it all? Faced with issues like overcrowding from the influx of foreign workers and the social stigma of prostitution long before the rest of Singapore read it in the news, Geylang has had its share of adventures.
Come discuss and witness first hand these issues and the resulting social and environmental impacts. Our resident tour guide from the hood will bring to light the perspectives of the diverse stakeholders on the ground with a promise for much provide food- for thought.
Travel light, and come prepared for an insightful experience with your water bottle and umbrella! Tours proceed rain or shine, the route may be adjusted to maximize shelter.
As the tour cover mature themes about the red-light district and its' ancillary activities. it is recommended for those above the age of 16.
For the safety of ALL participants, this tour will adhere to the following precautionary measures.
- Tour groups adhere to a maximum group size of 20 pax (excluding tourist guide).
- For all tours, not more than 5 pax in a sub-group and maintain at least 1m safe distance between sub-groups. No intermingling between different sub-groups at all times
- All parts of the route will be outdoors and in well-ventilated areas.
- No meal options but you may make purchases to-go along the way.
- There will be a temperature screening for each participant before the start of the tour.
- If you are unwell, please consider seeing a doctor and refrain from participating. We will have the right to refuse any participants with the aforementioned symptoms or non-compliance with our safety measures.
- Members receive 10% off registration fees! To receive special members discount, simply sign into the site before registration.
- Receive a discount code to use at Zalora with your AAS event registration. Terms and conditions apply.