Wed, Sep 22|
The American Club
Insider Tips to Living in Singapore
Come learn some super cool stuff about Singapore at this IN PERSON EVENT (!) from the folks who know best: your American orgs. Whether you are brand new or a veteran expat in this city, you're sure to walk away learning something new or meeting a new friend.
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2021, 7:00 PM – Sep 23, 2021, 9:00 PM
The American Club, 10 Claymore Hill, Singapore 229573
About the Event
As we once again look at getting back into the routine of things, it's a great time to gather all the American organizations in the city and share with you what we have in store for the upcoming year. For the newbies? We can answer any questions you may have about us and the city of Singapore.
And don't worry. It' s not just a "Rah rah, aren't we great" session. Rather, the idea is for all the participating organizations to share some super cool things about Singapore we've all learned over the years as well as tell you what we've each got up our sleeves for the year ahead. Even long-timers will learn a trick or two. Promise!
- Who knows the outdoors better than the Scouts and the American Dragons?
- Girl Scouts can ramble on and on about cool STEM things in Singapore.
- AWA knows all the inside shopping spots.
- Want to know about consular services during Covid? The Embassy has your back.
- Party on the agenda? The American Club can teach you a trick or two.
- Need some business insights? AmCham knows it all.
- Want to learn about American culture in Singapore and spread your wings a bit? Check out the American Association.
Brought to you by the American Associaton of Singapore and The American Club, this is a great event for one and all — and a great time to venture back into public and see folks face to face.
See you IN PERSON (whoop!) on Wednesday, September 22, from 7pm to 9pm at The American Club!
Participating orgnizations include:
- American Association of Singapore (AAS)
- American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
- American Dragons
- American Women's Association (AWA)
- Boy Scouts (BSA)
- Cub Scouts
- The American Club
- US Embassy of Singapore
- US Girls Scouts Overseas (Singapore)
Safe distancing will be strictly enforced during this event.
Only a maximum of 50 participants will be allowed at this event. All participants must be fully vaccinated or be able to produce a valid PET for verification. Participants will be divided into tables of five pax max, with no-intermingling allowed between tables (but you can wave to friends across the room!). Don't know anybody? No problem. We'll put together a table for singles so you can meet some folks. All nationalities welcome.
Come join us, wont'you?
This event is open to the public. Each registration admits one.