*NEW DATE! Please note this event has been changed from February 20*
Has it been awhile since you last interviewed? Do you dread interviewing and networking? Are you uncomfortable talking about yourself and your accomplishments? Can you articulate your strengths and what makes you unique and employable?
Whether you are just starting to actively network, have an interview scheduled, or if you are only thinking about entering the job market, join us to learn tips and best practices to put your best foot forward and boost your confidence in an interview or while networking in a professional setting. Attend all three sessions or just the session (or sessions) most critical to your personal and professional development.
- Be Prepared! - February 13
- What’s Your Strategy? - February 19 NEW DATE!
- Make the BEST Impression! - February 27
During the second of three discussions, we will learn about:
- Best practices for Networking: Uncovering opportunities and navigating networking events and one-on-one discussions
- Common Interview Methods: What are the Experience, Behavioral, and Situational styles of interviews? Understand how they are different, why employers use them, and what types of answers employers are looking for
- STAR & SHARE techniques: Learn how to apply easy-to-use frameworks for giving “killer” answers when asked questions while interviewing or networking
**CRCE members must log in to receive CRCE member price**
1 Session (CRCE Members): $40
1 Session (Non-Members): $90
CRCE Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued. cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.