Join us for morning coffee at Marriott Cafe, where you’ll have the opportunity to make new connexions and catch up with old ones too.
Crossroads Cafe is a corner bistro located within Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel. We'll meet at the outdoor area, which is easily accessible via Scotts Road.
There’s no fee to join, but attendees are required to purchase at least one drink/coffee (minimum). Attendees will receive a 20% discount on food and beverage purchases.
Please register with us so that we know you are coming and can make the appropriate table reservation.
This event is open to AAS members. Interested guests are welcome to attend one Coffee Connexions event as a non-member.
Limited space available.
UPDATES ON COVID-19
AAS asks our members to continue to follow the current official MOH guidelines:
- Do not attend AAS events if you have visited Mainland China, Daegu city; South Korea; and Cheongdo county, South Korea in the last 14 days
- Do not attend AAS events if you feel unwell.
- Wash your hands frequently, or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
The following advice was released regarding large scale events:
Advisory for businesses on large-scale events – (February 15, 2020)
Businesses should maintain normalcy, as long as the necessary precautions are taken.
- As advised by MOH, businesses are advised to cancel or defer nonessential large-scale events to reduce the risk of community transmission of COVID-19. The importance of the events differs according to the needs and priorities of the respective organisations.
- Large scale events refer to events with more than 1000attendees. As a rough guideline, non-essential large-scale events refer to events like Dinner and Dance and Family Day with more than 1000attendees.
- Smaller-scale events such as training and development courses and internal town hall meetings can continue.
AAS will be continuing with events from March 1 as our events do not meet the threshold of large scale, unless otherwise specified. We thank you for your patience during this time. As a non-profit organization we will do all we can to limit disruption, and ask for your support and consideration in the event of cancellations or refunds.
We will continue to monitor the situation and check government health site every day for updates. The health and well-being of our members and guests is important to us, and we will continue to follow the advice of the MOH.
Questions? Please contact us at 6738 0371 or email@example.com.
AAS Events Late Fee, Cancellation & Refund policy: Anyone who does not register for an event by the indicated closing registration date/time, will be subject to an additional fee of $10. AAS reserves the right to cancel events. In the case of cancellation, registrants can opt to attend another event or receive a full refund. If registrants contact AAS at least 24 hours prior to the event start time to make a cancellation, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced event within the following 90 days. In the case of a no-show on the day of event, no credit will be issued.