Learn how to super-charge your job search using strategies and hacks that a headhunter would use!
Avoid competing for advertised jobs using traditional job search techniques and instead use proactive search and networking techniques to find jobs that are not advertised.
In this workshop, will learn how to:
- Use LinkedIn as a mapping and research tool to find decision-makers and hiring managers to create target lists
- Create a one-pager ‘golden page,' to make direct approaches to hiring managers on LinkedIn
- Follow CV do’s and don’ts, to ensure your CV is algorithm-friendly and gets past the job filter bots and HR
- Adopt a savvy networking approach to secure job opportunities
- Create a power statement to introduce yourself at networking events and leave a lasting impression
- Nurture your network to ensure opportunities come to you
Includes light refreshments
CRCE Member: $25
Non-CRCE Member: $35
**CRCE members must log in to receive CRCE member price**
Questions? Please contact us at 6738 0371 or email@example.com.
About the Workshop Facilitator:
Dee is the Founder and Director of 3C Synergy recruitment consultancy. She is a Keynote speaker, Copywriter and Career Coach.
You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for career consulting, workshop facilitating, keynote speaking requests and of course coffee meetings.
CRCE Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel a registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.