Registration has closed, but it is not too late to join us, please follow the link below for access to The Feeder Live!
Join our Webcast on November 10 at 8pm as AAS brings you an evening of light-hearted fun and positivity with The Feeder. Co-hosts Paige Okun & Alison Shea offer a bi-weekly handful of positivity to feed your mind, body, and soul.
In this weeks episode.....
Kick-off the holiday season with a little self-care. November and December are busy and stressful under the best of circumstances, so it’s important to take care of yourself to have the energy for family, friends, parties, and feasts. We have a great line-up of guests to help you feel great in the run-up-to and during the busyness that overtakes November and December.
- Amy & Devin mix-up a drink that will make you feel great!
- Stacey Raza discusses strategies to avoid over-indulging and how to move forward without guilt when you do.
- Alison shares her opinions on self-help books.
- Amanda & Maria meld mind and body self-care in The Butterfly Project.
- Katherin demonstrates some simple relaxation stretches to unknot your body and help you get a good night’s sleep.