Join Russell T. Fisher CPA (New York licence #064382-1) and Authorized IRSe-File Provider in this interactive workshop.
Key Take Aways:
· 2010/2011 US individual income tax update
· Foreign earned income exclusions and tax credits
· Foreign Bank Account Reporting
· Foreign investments to avoid
· Special tax considerations for U.S.citizen married to a non-U.S .citizen
· Special tax considerations for U.S.citizen holding Singapore Permanent Residence
· Foreign principal residence, second home, rental property
· What to do if you haven’t filed or will file your U.S. tax returns late
* CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrants contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.