Thursday, June 4 2020
**Please note: Due to COVID-19, these One-to-One Career Counseling sessions will now take place as virtual sessions only. Upon registering for a session, we will connect you with the Career Advisor to decide on the preferred platform for the session (ex. - WhatsApp, Skype, etc.).**
Register NOW for your private career counseling session with our Career Advisor.
The topics covered are based on what is most important for YOU and can include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the Singapore job market and learn tips for conducting your job search here
- Getting feedback on your resume in order to align with local expectations and best practices
- Networking and using LinkedIn
- Discussion of transferrable skills to explore potential options to consider
- Interview practice and preparation
- Writing cover letters and other application collateral
Sign up for your private 45-minute appointment with a professional Career Advisor (see below for Advisor bio).
Session A - 10:00-10:45am
Session B - 11:00-11:45am
Session C - 12:00-12:45pm
CRCE Member: $100
Non-CRCE Member: $150
**CRCE members must log in to receive CRCE member price**
Please note: If you'd like to attend a career counseling session, but can't attend the posted date/time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting.
About the Career Advisor:
Dee Khanduja has circa 19 years’ experience working as a Career Coach, Recruiter and Headhunter. She is a serial entrepreneur, qualified trainer and copywriter who has run her own employment agency since 2007.
Dee specializes in helping candidates gain clarity over their career path, as well as providing practical know-how in the following areas:
- Algorithm-friendly and keyword-rich CVs & cover letter writing
- Creating ’searchable' LinkedIn profiles
- Mapping and researching using LinkedIn to develop target lists of jobs and contacts
- Networking like a pro
- Creating powerful elevator pitches
- Conducting memorable interviews
- Negotiating your worth
- Pitching and presenting with power
- Sales storytelling
Known for her action-taking attitude, resourcefulness and sheer grit to ‘get things done’, Dee’s coaching style is fun, practical and memorable.
She currently runs her employment agency, 3C Synergy, and a membership site called Career Queenz – for wildly ambitious mama-entrepreneurs.
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.