Tuesday, February 23 2021
‘‘My goal was to distil my life’s work on great companies into a single ‘map'.’’
BE EQUIPPED WITH THE ROADMAP TO GREATNESS
HEAR FROM GLOBAL THOUGHT LEADER, JIM COLLINS
As a part of the American Association of Singapore network, you can save $100 on tickets.
See best-selling author of Good To Great, JIM COLLINS at his live global virtual event: Jim Collins - The Roadmap To Greatness on Tuesday 23 February 2021.
All New Findings & World-Changing Insights
Coinciding with the release of his new book, BE 2.0. business leaders and their teams will be among the first to receive Jim Collins’ highly anticipated business-changing framework, “The Map”.
A one-page framework, The Map distils 30 years of Jim’s revolutionary Good to Great® concepts into a single roadmap to build an extraordinary organisation; one that sustains high performance, leads and shapes its industry and remains great for generations.
One of only five business authors in history to sell more than 10 million copies worldwide, Jim has authored six best-selling books, but his appearances are rare.
This live virtual event provides direct access to Jim for 2.5 hours of deep learning, allowing time for Q & A on how Jim’s extraordinary guide to business success can be implemented into your company in 2021.
YOU WILL LEARN:
Drawing on three decades of rigorous research, Jim will equip you with:
- The Map — a one-page framework taking you on a sequential path to implement the Good To Great concepts
- How to achieve the outputs of a great company: superior results, distinctive impact and enduring change
- What great companies have in common that distinguish them from their competitors
- Critical strategies, disciplines and practical tools to build a great organisation
Align your leadership team with the most significant thought leader of our time.
YOU'LL LOVE THE INNOVATIVE VIRTUAL VENUE
Jim Collins will present live in real-time via The Growth Faculty's bespoke virtual venue. Developed for Jim’s Good to Great® event this year, over 4000 business leaders rated the virtual venue experience as 9.5/10.
PAST DELEGATES OF JIM COLLINS SAID...
- “This event is an absolute must for anyone in a leadership position or role.” Lauren Cockerell
- “Very well organised, felt like we were in an auditorium. Jim was inspiring.” Jynel McHardie
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS FROM GOOD TO GREAT.
STANDARD RATE: $395 | OUR NETWORK: $295
Register NOW for your private career counseling session with our Career Advisor.
The topics covered are based on what is most important for YOU and can include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the Singapore job market and learn tips for conducting your job search here
- Getting feedback on your resume in order to align with local expectations and best practices
- Networking and using LinkedIn
- Discussion of transferrable skills to explore potential options to consider
- Interview practice and preparation
- Writing cover letters and other application collateral
Sign up for your private 45-minute appointment with a professional Career Advisor (see below for Advisor bio).
Sessions will take place virtually. Upon registering for a session, we will connect you with the Career Advisor to decide on the preferred platform for the session (ex. - Zoom, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.).
CRCE Member: $100
Non-CRCE Member: $150
**CRCE members must log in to receive CRCE member price**
Please note: If you'd like to attend a career counseling session, but can't attend the posted date/time, please contact email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
About the Career Advisor:
Dee Khanduja has circa 19 years’ experience working as a Career Coach, Recruiter and Headhunter. She is a serial entrepreneur, qualified trainer and copywriter who has run her own employment agency since 2007.
Dee specializes in helping candidates gain clarity over their career path, as well as providing practical know-how in the following areas:
- Algorithm-friendly and keyword-rich CVs & cover letter writing
- Creating ’searchable' LinkedIn profiles
- Mapping and researching using LinkedIn to develop target lists of jobs and contacts
- Networking like a pro
- Creating powerful elevator pitches
- Conducting memorable interviews
- Negotiating your worth
- Pitching and presenting with power
- Sales storytelling
Known for her action-taking attitude, resourcefulness and sheer grit to ‘get things done’, Dee’s coaching style is fun, practical and memorable.
She currently runs her employment agency, 3C Synergy, and a membership site called Career Queenz – for wildly ambitious mama-entrepreneurs.
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.