When faced with the challenge of career transition it is important that we are able to communicate our past accomplishments confidently. This 2.5 hour workshop will discuss some simple techniques around analysing achievements which will help with resume development, interview preparation and networking.
Key learning outcomes of the workshop include:
- Identifying your key competencies
- To better understand of how to connect competencies with job requirements
- To gain tips and techniques to develop an achievement database
- Develop tangible results within your accomplishment statements
- To build confidence by sharing your accomplishments with others
- To “have a go” and practice skills
Cost*: $40 (CRCE member); $60 (non-member);
Late registration fee: additional $20
* CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund. If registrants contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.