Google AdWords is the leading online marketing advertising service that allows marketers to promote ads on top of and next to Google’s organic search results. This talk is ideal for Founders/CEOs/Mumpreneurs of small businesses who are looking for profitable way to boost conversions.
- Building successful AdWords campaigns that work for user acquisition, e-commerce, and lead generation.
- How to optimise spending and avoid unnecesary costs
- Understand some ways to maximize conversions and ROI for your AdWords campaigns.
Signing up for a free Google Account will make the session easier
Cost*: $23.50 (CRCE or Mums@Work member); $27.50 (non-member);
To put your name on the waitlist, please visit Mums@Work. Priority will be given to people on the waitlist and there will be a re-run in May, details will be listed soon.
CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members