Power Lunch Agenda:
11:30am to 12pm - Networking/Drinks/Food (please arrive early to allow time for networking)
12pm - Speaker shares the topic of discussion
12:55pm - Speaker wraps up
12:55-1:15pm - Q&A
Every month we will be inviting a thought leader from Singapore's business community to share their opinions. The session includes a light lunch.
This month's topic - The Employment Pass Landscape in Singapore
Want to learn more about the current Employment Pass Landscape In Singapore? What are the key differences between the various passes?
- Employment Pass
- Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)
- Entrepreneurial Pass (Entre-pass)
- Letter Of Consent (LOC)
What are your options? Can I work in Singapore? Some of these questions & more will be addressed at this power lunch!
Cost*: $20 (AAS member); $40 (non-member);
Late registration fee: additional $20
* CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members