You have been invited for an interview - How will the interviewers be assessing your suitability for the role? What are the key drivers to a successful interview? Equip yourself with the interview skills to create a lasting impression during an interview. You will be introduced to behavior-based interviewing questions, situational interviewing questions and other out-of-the-box questions. Find out what employers ask…plus how to answer the toughest interview questions and feel confident in interviews!
- The Purpose of Interviews
- The Structure of an Interview
- Enhance Your Personal Branding & Create Your Tagline
- Communication Barriers in Communication
- Making a Positive First impression
- Your Unique Sellling Proposition
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Learn the S.T.A.R. Strategy
- Identifying the different types of interviewing techniques
“Thank you for a great workshop. I learned a lot from you and from listening to other attendees experiences, too. The behaviour-based questions are really useful, I'm sure I'll see you at one of the upcoming CRCE workshops. I'm really looking forward to the Career Solutions 1-1 session, too. So glad I found the CRCE!”
-- workshop attendee
Cost: $55 CRCE & Mums@Work members; $80 Non-CRCE Members; Late registration fee: additional $20
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members