Telling stories is more than a folksy way to relate to others. It is a powerful and persuasive vehicle that top leaders use to get their message across with maximum impact and minimum resistance. Today’s most effective leaders know how to use various story templates to communicate their vision, win buy-in for their ideas, transmit values, and inspire their people. Participants will learn:
- What purposes stories can serve in business
- How to use stories to build credibility and rapport
- How to craft powerful and persuasive stories
- How to communicate your vision, generate buy-in and inspire others through stories
- How to bring your stories to life
Cost*: $30 (CRCE member); $50 (non-member); Late registration fee: additional $20
*CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy: CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund. AAS does not issue refunds for workshops. If registrants contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.