- Relocating to a new country or repatriating back home?
- Want to update your resume and LinkedIn profile?
- Need help identifying your transferrable skills?
- Hope to discover career paths open to you in your new location?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, working with our career counselor one-on-one can make a huge difference preparing you for your transition.
While we cannot advise you on the specifics of your particular destination, these sessions are designed to help you think through your experiences and skills in general. The goal is to prepare you for your upcoming transition and get you ready to kick off the job search in your new location.
We can also help you with updating your resume and LinkedIn profile so that you can easily update and tailor these important tools to meet needs in your new location.
These sessions can be done in person in the AAS office while you are still in Singapore. Don’t have time before you go? No worries! We can meet virtually (via Skype, FaceTime, or Google Hangouts) after you relocate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session.
If you'd like to attend a career solutions session, but can't attend the posted date/time, please contact email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members