Thinking about starting your own business? No idea how to begin? Come meet CRCE’s small business advisor Michaela Anchan, founder of Woolf Works, a community and work space for women.
Michaela provides one-on-one advice on topics such as resources and networks in Singapore; contacts and collaboration opportunities; general advice on establishing a Sole Proprietorship vs Pte Ltd; setting up social media and brainstorming content marketing and blogging. Michaela can also lend an understanding ear if you’re feeling “stuck” on your journey or if you need support transitioning from stay-at home mom to working mom.
PLEASE NOTE that Michaela's session WILL NOT include how to:
- Write a business plan with you;
- Apply for work permits/set up your business;
- Do detailed financial analysis;
- Import and Export of Goods;
- Business Set up and taxation
BEFORE you commence your one-on-one session with Michaela, please email Mary Ferrante at firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can send you a pre-session questionnaire in order for Michaela to understand your requirements and customise the session accordingly. A session will subsequently be set up at a convenient time with you.
CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members