You want to pursue your career in Singapore, your new environment.
You want to define your professional project, which might be different from what you have done before.
You feel the need of a methodology to guide your reflection for this new step of your professional career.
Join Aude Beneton of Harmony & Mobility Consulting for a two-hour workshop about how to combine skills and motivations in reinventing oneself. The participant will get:
- A general presentation of the Career Assessment process: principles and requirements
- An in depth work on two pillars of the Career Assessment
- A strong reflection on what her motivations, and on her professional life drivers.
- An identification of his/her skills
Late registration fee: additional $20
CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members