** This event has been postponed. New date to be announced soon!**
Explore Singapore with your camera on our nature-themed photo walk; meet other photography lovers, walk, snap, laugh and learn. You don't need to be a pro, just be intrigued as to how you can approach your subject differently.
- Meet at the Botanic Gardens at 9am (exact meeting point will be provided to registrants closer to the date).
- Circulate and take shots considering basic photographic techniques.
- Return to the AAS office at 12pm (transportation as a group via MRT or taxi at attendee's own expense) for a casual lunch while your images are uploaded, followed by a friendly and encouraging critique to decide on each attendee's best image.
- There will be a prize for the overall best image of the day based on a group vote. The photo will be published in the Singapore American newspaper.
- Participants need to bring along their own camera with removable data card. If you have a DSLR, great, if you have a compact camera, equally great!
Limited space available (max of 8 participants).
Questions? Please contact us at 6738 0371 or email@example.com.
*AAS Events Late Fee, Cancellation & Refund policy: Anyone who does not register for an event by the indicated closing registration date/time, will be subject to an additional fee of $10. AAS reserves the right to cancel events. If registrants contact AAS at least 24 hours prior to the event start time to make a cancellation, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced event within the following 90 days. In the case of a no-show on the day of event, no credit will be issued.