*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW*
Imagine having a clear block of quality time to think through what you want to do with the next chapter of your life…time to reflect, find inspiration and plan; give yourself permission to take a break from the daily grind and be guided by an expert to find a new path.
Who is Reset Yourself for Success for?
- People looking for fulfilment and to find purpose.
- ‘Trailing Spouses’ who want to gain clarity and direction.
- People at a crossroads who want certainty on which road to take and a plan to get there.
- People with a ‘Growth Mindset’ who love new challenges and view setbacks as opportunities to learn and grow.
- People committed to attend all four consecutive sessions.
What can you expect?
- You will learn to access your mind’s power to get the life you want.
- You will have a safe platform to think through life goals and make plans.
- You will learn to feel comfortable in your own skin and achieve a sense of ease and calm.
- You will become energized and inspired in an intimate, safe setting with a maximum of ten participants.
Commitment and Investment
9:30am to 12:30pm
20, 27 February 2018
6, 13 March 2018
Four half-days over a four-week period, take away support materials and refreshments for a total investment of $450
CRCE Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued. cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.