AAS Members and Friends! Join this volunteering opportunity at Willing Hearts organized by AAS.
From 8:30-11:30am on Tuesday, March 20, we will be preparing meals to be distributed throughout Singapore. Tasks include food prep, packing, clean up and distribution.
- Register on the AAS website so that we know to expect you.
- Children ages 5 and above are most welcome.
On the day:
- Dress code: Please visit the Willing Hearts website for more information on what to wear.
- Meet in the parking lot of the Willing Hearts Soup Kitchen:
11 Jalan Ubi Blk 6, #01-51
Kembangan – Chai Chee Community Hub
- Please look for our AAS representative at the meetup point. Holly Kreutter, AAS Membership Manager, will be wearing an AAS shirt. Her handphone number is 9618 5687 should you need to reach her directly on the day.
Questions prior to the event? Please contact us at 6738 0371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Willing Hearts:
"A secular, non-affiliated charity, Willing Hearts is wholly run by volunteers, apart from a handful of staff. It operates a soup kitchen that prepares, cooks and distributes about 5,000 daily meals to over 40 locations island wide, 365 days a year. Beneficiaries include the elderly, the disabled, low income families, children from single parent families or otherwise poverty stricken families, and migrant workers in Singapore."