Has it been a while since you last interviewed? Do you dread interviewing and networking? Are you uncomfortable talking about yourself and your accomplishments? Can you articulate your strengths and what makes you unique and employable?
Whether you are just starting to actively network, have an interview scheduled, or if you are only thinking about entering the job market, join us to learn tips and best practices to put your best foot forward and boost your confidence in an interview or while networking in a professional setting. Attend all three sessions or just the session (or sessions) most critical to your personal and professional development.
- Be Prepared! - April 10
- What’s Your Strategy? - April 17
- Make the BEST Impression! - April 23
During the first of three discussions, we will work through best practices on how to PREPARE for an interview or networking event. Topics covered are:
- Do Your Homework: Learn about the organization and match your skills and experience to the job description, functional area, or field that you are pursuing
- Build and Articulate Your Story: Craft the aspects of your story to focus on what makes you a great candidate and gain comfort in talking about yourself in a compelling way
- Adapt Your Story: Create an “Elevator Pitch” for more effective networking and for making quick introductions in a memorable way
- Practice makes perfect! Prepare answers to common questions. Prepare good questions to ask during the interview or to learn more about a potential opportunity
**CRCE members must log in to receive CRCE member price**
Bundle of 3 Sessions (AAS & CRCE Members): $100
Bundle of 3 Sessions + AAS & CRCE Membership: $260
Bundle of 3 Sessions + CRCE top up (AAS Members): $190
1 Session (AAS & CRCE Members): $40
1 Session (Non-Members): $90
CRCE Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued. cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.