Secret Singapore: One Kind House Peranakan Cooking Class & Dinner 2
Time & Location
About the Event
A visit to One Kind House is an experience not-to-be-missed!
Be taken back to the simple Singapore before the hustle and bustle of the big city lights in Mummy's Soh's One Kind House. Make food with Mummy Soh the Peranakan way from scratch with ingredients from the House's urban garden, where you'll find herbs and vegetables both native to the region and from lands a bit further afield.
Learn how to make a traditional-style Chicken Curry from scratch, harvest herbs and vegetables from their organic garden for a Super Herb Frittata, and a blue pea flower rice. Get 2 complimentary seasonal greens from their organic garden & a dessert. Dine together and get to know other AAS members in a sumptuous local meal.
Cooking Class Dishes:
- Chilled Bittergourd Salad
- Traditional Chicken Curry
- Tri-SuperFood Frittata of GotuKola, Ulam Raja & Chives
- Seasonal organic greens
- Blue Pea Flower Rice
- Seasonal Fruits with European Herb Dip
Mummy Soh will even send you home with a gardening tool for your own garden worth $15.
Sign up quickly as due to Covid restrictions, this event will cater to a maximum of 5 fully-vaccinated guests only. This event is intended to be an adult social. Please check out our kids corner page for family friendly events.
- Members receive 10% off registration fees! To receive special members discount, simply sign into the site before registration.
- Receive a discount code to use at Zalora with your AAS event registration. Terms and conditions apply.