This event has been postponed.
Watch this space for announcements on the rescheduled date.
Do you want to learn job search techniques that headhunters use to increase your chances of landing a job?
This workshop will help job seekers power up their job search, using the proven techniques of recruiters and headhunters.
Who Should Attend This Workshop:
- If you are worried about your job security
- If your job has been impacted by COVID-19
- If you are unhappy in your current job
- If you want to pivot your career
- If you want to find new opportunities
- If you have lost your job
- If you want to improve your networking & job search techniques for the future
What Will Be Covered:
This jam-packed 1.5 hour job search clinic will take you through:
- A 5-step strategy for applying for jobs online (Note: 3 of these steps occur before you've even sent your CV)
- The must-have features for your CV/Cover letter (To create a high-converting and memorable document)
- How to craft your online profile, so HR/Recruiters can find you
- How to use LinkedIn to research, map leads and network (the headhunters approach)
- Why you need to become a savvy networker online/offline to increase your job-search conversion
- 1 key tip to becoming memorable online, to beat competition
The Zoom link will be provided via email on the day prior to the event.
CRCE Member: $10
Non-CRCE Member: $15
**CRCE members must log in to receive CRCE member price**
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Your Trainer:
CRCE Career Advisor and Workshop Facilitator
Your trainer is Dee Khanduja (Entrepreneur, International Speaker, Trainer, Writer).
Dee hails from the UK and has circa 20 years recruitment and headhunting experience. She has owned an employment agency for 14 years.
Dee's employment agency worked with over 450 corporate clients to source candidates for jobs. Dee has personally coached over 10,000 candidates with their careers over her long recruitment career, spanning the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
As a qualified Copywriter and Trainer, she is a resident Career Advisor and Columnist for the American Association of Singapore, an editor with Expat Living magazine, as well as an International Speaker speaking about grit, resilience and courage.
Currently Dee focuses on her writing, and consulting with corporates on sales and business development training for their teams. She also manages a community of female entrepreneurs known as the ‘Wildly Ambitious Mama-Entrepreneurs’ on Facebook.
CRCE Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.