Register as a new employer - Post Jobs for Free!
To register as a Career Resource Center for Excellence (CRCE) employer and post job opportunities free of charge, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Register as a user on AAS website here: site registration page. Then come back to this page to complete subsequent steps.
Step 2. Wait for your account activation email.
Step 3. Activate your user account by clicking the link in the activation email.
Step 4. Fill out the form to become a registered employer on this site.
Step 5. You can now log in and post jobs to the job board.
Once your job post is approved, the job description will go live on the job board and be sent via e-mail alert to our members. You will quickly begin receiving resumes from qualified candidates.
We have hundreds of job seekers in our database. The benefits of hiring a local expat through the job board are:
- 86% have a university degree
- 20% are post-graduates
- 78% have over 5 years’ experience
- 40% have a marketing, sales or business management background
- All have strong English and other language skills
- No relocation costs
*Terms & Conditions: CRCE reserves the right to edit, revise or reject any job listing.
Where your jobs get advertised
Companies who advertise their jobs with CRCE see the benefits immediately as their jobs are marketed to potential candidates through multiple mediums:
- Singapore American newspaper: feature every month highlighting top jobs.
- E-mails to members: CRCE members are regularly e-mailed job openings.
- US Embassy Newsletter "The Singapore Sling"
- American Association of Singapore's website