AAS at ACRES
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you passionate about the welfare of animals? Then roll up your sleeves and come volunteer with us at Animal Concerns Research and Education Society (ACRES) for a rewarding and fun day where you not only get to help out a special cause, but also get to tour the ACRES grounds, get close up with the wildlife and learn about the maintenance and care.
*Please note we are limited to 5 registrants for this volunteer opportunity.
- Register on the AAS website so that we know to expect you.
- Pay the $10 donation, which will go to ACRES to cover any materials used on the day.
- Children ages 5 and above are most welcome.
On the day:
- Dress code: Closed toe shoes that you don't mind getting dirty, no slippers or flip flops. Shorts or pants are fine, but please note it will be outdoor work.
- What to bring: Mosquito repellent, sunscreen, water bottle (water cooler available for refills), and a change of clothes in case of rain or mud (shower facilities are available).
- Arrive at ACRES by 10am: 91 Jalan Lekar, Singapore 698917
This is an AAS members-only event. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
ACRES (Animal Concerns Research and Education Society), is a registered charity and Institution of Public Character (IPC), founded by Singaporeans in 2001. ACRES invites community activism to foster respect and compassion for animals and to educate people on lifestyle choices which are environment-friendly. ACRES’ core initiatives are: tackling the wildlife trade, wildlife rescue and rehabilitation, humane education, community outreach and promoting cruelty-free living.
- Donation to ACRES$10$100$0