Valerie Brandt, one of our long-time AAS members, has been in quarantine three times! To help you make your quarantine stay a bit more pleasant, she's shared with us her list of must-bring items.
1. Coffee plunger or get an individual coffee drip ☕️
2. A bag of ground coffee (easier) or your favorite tea bags 🫖
3. Favorite food items, such as nuts 🥜, sweeties 🍬, and salad dressings 🥗
4. Cutting board and a sponge 🧽
5. A set of silverware (if you don’t want plastic and a plate 🍽
6. Ziplocks (for left over food delivered) 🥡
7. Scissor/one knife (check-in luggage) ✂️
8. Yoga 🧘♀️ mat for work outs 🧘
9. Books and magazines 📚
10. Thermometer for your 3 x a day recording 🤒
11. A roll of paper towels 🧻
12. Dish soap 🧴
Thanks Val for your tips in helping our members get through through these unusual circumstances!!