Do you realize the extent of how challenging it is to acclimate to a new environment with respect to your professional and personal life? Participants will have the opportunity to understand the challenges of the spouse in expatriation. They will get some key information to transform the expatriation into a positive experience.
Areas which will be covered:
- The expatriation: main evolutions
- The issues faced by the spouse
- The double career couple case
- The adaptation: a sine qua non
- The expatriation: an opportunity for self-reinvention
- Positive aspects of living abroad, the effect circle for a successful expatriation Tips & Sharing experience
Cost*: $30 (CRCE member); $50 (non-member); Late registration fee: additional $20
*CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy: CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund. AAS does not issue refunds for workshops. If registrants contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.