During this 2‐hour workshop participants will discover a game-changing difference between entrepreneurship and employment and decide which path is more lucrative
for their professional success.
What are the key takeaways from the workshop?
- A clear understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the entrepreneurship vs. employment
- Self-discovery: who am I professionally?
- Identification of the core limiting beliefs and their individual influence on the participant’s lives and careers
- A simple action plan
- Implementation of the self-accountability into the daily routine
Transformational tools that are used during this highly interactive workshop:
- Group brainstorming
- Creative exercises in pairs
- Interactive conversations
- Individual coaching
- Questions, questions, questions
- The Work by Byron Katie
- Mindful Dialogue and Deep Listening by Alan Seale
Cost*: $40 (CRCE member); $60 (non-member);
Late registration fee: additional $20
* CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund. If registrants contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.