Headhunters will always communicate and behave as if the market is overflowing with candidates and if you want any attention… take a number! But is this situation true? The average number of candidates per vacant position worldwide is declining. If you know the secrets of the recruitment industry and use them to your advantage, getting that job becomes easier. If you are looking for work or contemplating leaving your current employer, this workshop is not to be missed.
What is the truth about the recruitment industry
* Candidates per vacancy is declining worldwide
* What is the current labour market situation in Singapore
* How do you use knowledge of the labour market to your advantage
Job criteria – are they really important?
* Do all employers know exactly what they want?
* Will a headhunter support your application for a job which you do not fully qualify?
* How do I know what the job criteria are?
Interviews – turning them to your advantage
* How do they work? *Using psychology to your advantage
* Are interviews with the headhunter different to interviews with the employer?
*When do I talk about money and benefits?
Personality test and other psychometrics
* What are they measuring?
* How should I approach taking the test?
* Is it possible to create a false positive test result?
Likeability and influence
* Will I be more successful in interviews if I am likeable?
* How do I make myself more likeable
Cost*: $30 (CRCE member); $50 (non-member);
Late registration fee: additional $20
*CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy: CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
AAS does not issue refunds for workshops. If registrants contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.