Whether you are an employer and/or a job seeker, the interview process leads towards the hiring decisions! In this workshop, learn about the various components in an interview. What's the purpose of the interview? How will the interviewers be assessing your suitability for the role? What are the key drivers to a successful interview? Equip yourself with the interview skills to create a lasting impression during an interview. You will be introduced to behavior-based interviewing questions, situational interviewing questions and other out-of-the-box questions. Find out what employers ask…plus how to answer the toughest interview questions and feel confident in interviews!
- The Purpose of Interviews
- The Structure of an Interview
- Enhance Your Personal Branding & Create Your Tagline
- Communication Barriers in Communication
- Making a Positive First impression
- Your Unique Sellling Proposition
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Learn the S.T.A.R. Strategy
- Identifying the different types of interviewing techniques
“Thank you for a great workshop. I learned a lot from you and from listening to other attendees experiences, too. The behaviour-based questions are really useful, I'm sure I'll see you at one of the upcoming CRCE workshops. I'm really looking forward to the Career Solutions 1-1 session, too. So glad I found the CRCE!”
-- workshop attendee
Cost: $55 CRCE & Mums@Work members; $80 Non-CRCE Members; Late registration fee: additional $20
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members