Oprah says Aha! Moments are “unforgettable, connect-the-dots moments, when everything suddenly, somehow changed’. As an Expat I am sure that you have had many Aha Moments in just living here in Singapore and the other locations around the world. What have you done with those learnings? The learning from your Aha Moments can assist you in passionately bursting in 2013 with a stronger more mindful purpose.
This powerful and dynamic experiential workshop, based on Kevin’s book, ‘Aha, Mother’s Pearls’ will help you to start creating your purpose. The workshop is focused on the value and power of capturing your Aha moments from your personal and professional stories, distilling the learning to a ‘Pearl’ or single word (e.g. intuition, trust, listening…), then harnessing the Pearl to create conscious decision-making and action plans leading to your purpose. The creative process is based on C.L.I.C + S – Connect. Listen. Inspire. Create + Service to assist in capturing the learning.
You can learn how to:
- Recognize an Aha Moment
- Capture, distill and harness your Aha Moment’s
- Use the C.L.I.C + S process - A simple process of capturing, distilling and utilizing your learning from an Aha moment for your decision-making, goals, actions and more
- Visualize your goals using your Pearls of wisdom
- Breath properly so that you can access the meaning of the story and Aha Moment
- Create an Action Plan
- Become more productive by realizing what is important to you
- Feel more energized and fulfilled
- Discover more Aha Moments of Realization and epiphanies
- Learn to harness the importance of your mistakes as well as your wins and use that to maximize your performance in life and work
- Learn what is an Aha Moment – meaning and origin
- Become more aware of the true value of your personal and professional stories
-Create an action plan using your Aha Moment learning
Cost*: $30 (CRCE member); $50 (non-member); Late registration fee: additional $20
*CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy: CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund. AAS does not issue refunds for workshops. If registrants contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.