The Job market has changed significantly in Singapore and as a global talent it is important to understand how best to brand yourself. A well-crafted resume that showcases your strengths and accomplishments is what will differentiate you from other job seekers. This workshop will offer you tools to help identify your core competencies. Learn the essential elements to a resume in Singapore and see different "real" before & after resume examples to gain useful tips on the do's and don'ts of resume writing. If you have been wanting to write or update your resume but never got down to it, don't miss this hands-on workshop before signing up for your one-on-one session.
* Making your resume work for you in Singapore
* Evaluate "Real Resumes" Before & After
* Key Concepts for Powerful Effective Resumes
* Steps in Creating a Good Resume
* Maximize your resume punch with the right format
* Steps to a strong resume
* Overcoming hurdles
* What your resume must answer?
Bring your resume to this workshop and Don’t worry if you don’t have a resume…you’ll leave this workshop with the skills to create one!
"I attended your workshop on Resume Writing. I would like to thank you, it was incredibly helpful and you were a great teacher. I found out that I have a lot of work to do, but I'm excited and I look forward to have a new, captivating, strong resume." -- workshop attendee
Cost*: $55 (CRCE member); $80 (non-member)
Late registration fee: additional $20
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members