Interested in setting up a LinkedIn company page for your business? This is Part 3 of LinkedIn Workshop Series.
LinkedIn company pages are a FREE LinkedIn resource that can help you build brand awareness and a community following of prospects, clients and customers.
84% of C-level executives use social media to help make their buying decisions. Here is your chance to make your business shine and get them over the line using LinkedIn. In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to set up a company page on LinkedIn
- How to write your company page description so it works for you and your business
- How to grow company page followers
- Showcase pages – should you create one?
- Tips for posting content and media on the page
Bring your laptop/iPad/tablet for this hands-on, interactive presentation!
IMPORTANT! WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- An existing LinkedIn profile
- A working company-based email (that is NOT Hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.)
- Information about your business
- Laptop/tablet and charger (iPads and smartphones are not very effective for this session)
(Note: this is not a start-LinkedIn-from-scratch presentation. All participants must have an existing LinkedIn profile to work with in order to participate).
Late registration fee: additional $20
CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members