Thinking of starting a business, but unsure about the new regulations and information from various portals? Then this seminar is for you! It will cover all the major areas of concerns:
The must know when setting up a company in Singapore as a foreign entrepreneur.
- What are the requirements?
- Size of initial capital to invest?
- Considerations to note, from an immigration regulatory perspective. (EP, PEP, DP)
- Latest update on DP setting up a Sole Proprietorship
Confused about the steps about Permanent Residence
- Find out the schemes available
- Know the current trends
- What is PTS & GIP?
Late registration fee: additional $20
CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy:
The American Association of Singapore (AAS) reserves the right to cancel events/workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund.
If registrant is unable to attend and wishes to cancel registration, he/she must contact AAS (email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, and he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
- Limited street parking (coupon)
- Royal Scotts Plaza car park (one building away from the Club, about 100 meters)
- Shaw Centre - multi-story car park
- Outdoor car park at the end of Claymore Hill
- American Club car park only for American Club members