Starting Up Your Business: First Steps
A while ago, you had this brilliant idea for a business, or decided to stop being an employee and become self-employed. You picked a name for your new business and registered it. You have a business plan or a clear idea of how you're going to do business. Now what? What are the first things you absolutely need to do to jump start your business the right way? What are the mistakes to avoid that sink most small businesses before they even got a chance to sail?
Planning and organization are crucial in the early stages of setting up a new business, but so is knowing exactly where to spend your money, where to find your customers, and how to quickly get your activity off the ground.
- The first thing you MUST do when you start your business
- Why your website is in fact your business
- How to build a list of potential customers
- Budgeting and investing in the growth of your business the smart way
- Automate and make it lean
- Plan and track
- Common mistakes to avoid in the early stages of a business
Who should attend:
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs who just started their business or plan to start it soon
- Soon-to-be entrepreneurs still in the stage of idea incubation who wish to have a beter idea of what awaits them once they start their business
Cost*: $30 (CRCE member); $50 (non-CRCE member); Late registration fee: additional $20
*CRCE Cancellation & Refund policy: CRCE reserves the right to cancel workshops. In the event of cancellation by AAS, registrants can opt to attend another workshop or receive a full refund. AAS does not issue refunds for workshops. If registrants contact AAS (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, he/she will be issued a credit that can be applied to any same priced CRCE workshop within the following 90 days. In the event of a no-show or day of workshop cancellation, no credit will be issued.
American Association of Singapore, AAS conference room
10 Claymore Hill
Singapore , 229573