American Association of Singapore
Be a part of the fun!
Tickets go on sale Sunday, October 1 at 9:00am.
Don't tempt fate! Buy yours early!
- Membership OfferThu, Sep 28SingaporeSep 28, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMSingapore, Connaught Dr, Level 1 B, Singapore 179682
- Membership OfferWed, Oct 04Stepping Stone OfficesOct 04, 11:45 AM – 1:15 PMStepping Stone Offices, 56A Boat Quay, Singapore 049845Oct 04, 11:45 AM – 1:15 PMStepping Stone Offices, 56A Boat Quay, Singapore 049845Are you ready to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality? Join AAS and Ivan Woods for an invaluable workshop to help you navigate the journey of launching your own successful business. Price includes lunch. $50 for non-members & $40 for AAS members
- Membership OfferFri, Oct 06Drama Centre TheatreOct 06, 8:00 PM – 10:15 PM GMT+8Drama Centre Theatre, 100 Victoria Street Level 3, National Library Building, Singapore 188064Oct 06, 8:00 PM – 10:15 PM GMT+8Drama Centre Theatre, 100 Victoria Street Level 3, National Library Building, Singapore 188064Calling all educators! Spend a fabulous night enjoying the winner of the New York Drama Critics’ Circle Award for Best Musical and 8 Tony Awards. CABARET is a compelling, dance-driven musical that will leave you breathless and moved!
- Membership OfferSun, Oct 08Stamford American International SchoolOct 08, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMStamford American International School, 1 Woodleigh Ln, Singapore
- Membership OfferWed, Oct 11Stepping Stone OfficesOct 11, 11:45 AM – 1:15 PMStepping Stone Offices, 56A Boat Quay, Singapore 049845Oct 11, 11:45 AM – 1:15 PMStepping Stone Offices, 56A Boat Quay, Singapore 049845Are you ready to unlock the power of modern finance? Join AAS and financial advisor Ivan Woods to learn how cloud-based accounting software can streamline your financial operations, improve collaboration, and provide real-time insights. Price includes lunch. $50 for non-members & $40 for AAS members
- Thu, Oct 12Brewerkz Orchard Rendezvous HotelOct 12, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMBrewerkz Orchard Rendezvous Hotel, 01-08 Orchard Rendezvous Hotel, 1 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247905Oct 12, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMBrewerkz Orchard Rendezvous Hotel, 01-08 Orchard Rendezvous Hotel, 1 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247905Where "grabbing a drink with the guys" meets "making great connections" A different venue every month, same good time with great guys! Rock up, grab a beer, find the AAS table and strike up a conversation. A great way to network in a casual, friendly environment.
- Sat, Oct 28ACRESOct 28, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMACRES, 91 Jln Lekar, Singapore 698917
- Sat, Nov 11ACRESNov 11, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMACRES, 91 Jln Lekar, Singapore 698917
- Membership OfferSat, Jan 27SingaporeJan 27, 2024, 6:30 PM GMT+8 – Jan 28, 2024, 1:00 AM GMT+8Singapore, Marina Bay 7, Raffles Ave., Singapore 039799
Member pricing discounts are applied automatically at checkout. Prices shown are non-member fees. Member discounts vary per event. Read event description for more details.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Special Member Offer
In honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we've negotiated a special offer for our members to receive breast cancer screenings at a discounted rate. Log in and check out your AAS Member Card page for details about how to make an appointment.
Hot off the Press!
Living in Singapore 16th Edition Reference Guide is here! Published in June, this is the newest edition of our guide to life in the Little Red Dot that we've been publishing since 1977. Often referred to as "the bible for life in Singapore," the book is written by expats for expats. It makes a great gift for newbies and long-timers alike. Digital copies also available. Get yours now!
American Association of Singapore is a start-up with a century-old history.
We've been here a long time and our history is long and colorful.
Today? Things have changed and so have we. Come see how we've reimagined AAS,
while honoring our rich history. Be a part of making AAS great for the next 100 years.
Stars & Stripes Partners
Check out all the fun we had at our Fourth of July celebration. The band kept us on our toes; the contests were fun to watch; and the activities were jam packed! We hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed all the yummy food! Thank you to all who helped make our day such a success.
Do you like to walk, bike or hike? Read all about the Garden City and see all the options there are for fun outdoor activities! Despite its small size, Singapore has an abundance of nature reserves and parks all around the island! So strap on those sneakers and hit the road!
Have you been to the Raffles Hotel lately? Opened in 1887, this iconic building is not only beautiful, but also has an array of food and beverage options. Read all about their restaurants and bars and remember to use your member benefits when visiting!
Learn more about Singapore, Sri Lanka, Komodo National Park and much more!
AAS is a start up with a century-old history. Things have changed and so has AAS. We are taking AAS into the next 100 years with events designed to bring the community together in a fun and engaging way. Come join us as we honor our old traditions and create new ones. Be a part of the new AAS!
All nationalities are welcome!