American Association of Singapore
Be a part of the fun!
Tickets are going fast!
Don't tempt fate! Buy yours now!
- Wed, Nov 29Little Farms Table (Tanglin Mall)Nov 29, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMLittle Farms Table (Tanglin Mall), 163 Tanglin Rd, #02-138, Singapore 247933
- Thu, Nov 30Lion Brewery CoNov 30, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMLion Brewery Co, 36 Club St, Singapore 069469Nov 30, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMLion Brewery Co, 36 Club St, Singapore 069469Where "grabbing a drink with the guys" meets "making great connections" A different venue every month, same good time with great guys! Rock up, grab a beer, find the AAS table and strike up a conversation. A great way to network in a casual, friendly environment.
- Sold OutFri, Dec 01Meeting point: Tanglin Mall taxi standDec 01, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMMeeting point: Tanglin Mall taxi stand, 163 Tanglin Road Singapore 247933Dec 01, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMMeeting point: Tanglin Mall taxi stand, 163 Tanglin Road Singapore 247933See Singapore sparkle on our Christmas-themed bus tour while you enjoy drinks on an open-top, double-decker bus. Get your cameras ready as you cruise by iconic landmarks sparkling with holiday lights while sipping on delicious wine.
- Membership OfferMon, Dec 04The American ClubDec 04, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMThe American Club, 10 Claymore Hill, Basement 2, Galbraith Ballroom, Singapore 229573Dec 04, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMThe American Club, 10 Claymore Hill, Basement 2, Galbraith Ballroom, Singapore 229573Share the holiday spirit and bring an NEW, UNWRAPPED toy for needy children in Singapore. Then join us for an old-fashioned Christmas celebration complete with classic crafts and festive carols. Meet the US Marines and maybe even a special guy in a big red suit!
- Sun, Dec 10Marina Bay (exact location TBD)Dec 10, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AMMarina Bay (exact location TBD), Marina Bay, SingaporeDec 10, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AMMarina Bay (exact location TBD), Marina Bay, SingaporeThis is where the love of running meets making new friends! Join us for a different path and distance every month. This is a great way to exercise in a casual, friendly setting with a little socializing at the finish line.
- Membership OfferSat, Jan 27Ritz Carlton SingaporeJan 27, 2024, 6:30 PM GMT+8 – Jan 28, 2024, 1:00 AM GMT+8Ritz Carlton Singapore, Marina Bay 7, Raffles Ave., Singapore 039799
- Membership OfferFri, Apr 26Laguna National Golf ResortApr 26, 2024, 11:30 AM – 11:00 PMLaguna National Golf Resort, 11 Laguna Golf Green, Singapore 488047
Member pricing discounts are applied automatically at checkout. Prices shown are non-member fees. Member discounts vary per event. Read event description for more details.
Hot off the Press!
Living in Singapore 16th Edition Reference Guide is here! Published in June, this is the newest edition of our guide to life in the Little Red Dot that we've been publishing since 1977. Often referred to as "the bible for life in Singapore," the book is written by expats for expats. It makes a great gift for newbies and long-timers alike. Digital copies also available. Get yours now!
Stars & Stripes Partners
Take a look back at our Living in Singapore Reference Guide launch party, Newbie Night, and the Pickleball Bash! Do you recognize anybody in the photos?
Learn about two, amazing individuals who currently live in Singapore: Soham Basu shares his experiences as an intern at the US Embassy of Singapore, while Kalliope Coplin – the lead singer of our band for GWB – tells us about her vocal journey!
The holidays are fast approaching, and there is so much happening! Check out Deepavali, the Festival of Lights. For the Christmas holidays, learn where to go for fun and also get tips on how to make your cash donations more impactful. Learn where you can buy gifts so that you're not only giving but giving back to a cause.
Check out all of the annual rituals and festivals we have on the Little Red Dot starting with New Year's Day, Chinese New Year, and Thaipusum continuing with all the holidays throughout the year. If you want to get off the island, make sure to read about Songkran, Thailand's Water Festival!
While all of us truly look forward to the holidays and time with family and friends, others find this time of year depressing and lonely. Read how you can support friends who are struggling.
American Association of Singapore is a start-up with a century-old history.
We've been here a long time and our history is long and colorful.
Today? Things have changed and so have we. Come see how we've reimagined AAS,
while honoring our rich history. Be a part of making AAS great for the next 100 years.
AAS is a start up with a century-old history. Things have changed and so has AAS. We are taking AAS into the next 100 years with events designed to bring the community together in a fun and engaging way. Come join us as we honor our old traditions and create new ones. Be a part of the new AAS!
All nationalities are welcome!